SEO is one of the key elements of Digital marketing to amplify business growth. For knowing how SEO aids in digital marketing, we have to comprehend what it is! SEO stands for search engine optimisation; it is a practice for increasing the quality and quantity of the traffic on a website organically.
Quality of traffic: many people will visit your website but filtering your potential buyers from them is necessary. The visitors who are genuinely interested in your brand or services play a significant role in elevating your business growth.
Quantity of traffic: once you have developed a pace wherein you are getting valuable customers, the enlarged number of visitors will not harm you.
Organic traffic: with the help of SEO, it is manageable to have organic traffic that means the traffic you are not paying for.
How SEO works?
Ever wondered how many websites appear on search engines when you are trying to find some information! This is done by a crawler generated by the search engines to gather information which they can find on the internet, if your query matched the information they present it to you as the website link. A company writes content for increasing the SEO ranking with keywords, title tags, Meta descriptions, and backlinks.
Types of SEO: there are three types of SEO
· On-page SEO: It involves keywords searching and using them in high-quality content.
· Off-page SEO: It helps in building backlinks from different websites.
· Technical SEO: It involves features like site speed, indexing, mobile-friendliness, site structure etc.
· When you focus on more SEO driven content, you are inviting a large audience to your website, and it will automatically increase your traffic. Building a more substantial traffic network helps in increasing your brand awareness.
· It also helps increase website user experience, which will increase the number of times Google referred your website in the searches.
· It also helps increase your sales through inbound leads, which means people landed on your website with certain product keywords and your job is made more uncomplicated.
· SEO helps you prioritise page speed; a customer is likely to bounce back from your website if the content loading speed is slow.
SEO holds the power to amplify your business growth, and choosing it rightly with a trustworthy business growth partner is essential.